58MM FHD 0.35x Fisheye Macro Wide Angle Camera Lens Multi-Coated Blue Layers Lenses For Nikon d3300 Canon 6d 600d Fujifilm DSLR
● This is a 58mm 0.35x Wide-Angle and Macro Lens.The camera’s angle of view multiply the camcorder, digital/video camera by 0.385x times, which more than doubles the angle of view of the camera. Great for landscapes or recording in situations.
● This wide angle lens attaches to most cameras, camcorders and lenses with 58mm filter threads. This wide angle lens features a detachable macro lens for close-up, high detail photography. Attach the macro portion to your standard lens to take pictures as close as 50mm from the subject (perfect for flowers, coins, insects, etc.).
● When choosing a wide angle lens, remember; the smaller the number, the wider the angle. For instance a 0.18x is considered a super fisheye lens (notorious bubble effect) and a 0.5x is considered just a wide angle lens. This particular lens 0.35x has the best of both lenses and is considered a super wide angle lens with a 180 Degree Capability, Fisheye effect.
● Multi-coated (MC) lens. Professional high definition lens reduces glass flare & ghosting caused by reflections.
● Full Autofocus (AF) compatible.
● Full Infrared (IR) Compatible.
● For high resolution day & night recording.
● Multi-coated lens makes high light transmittance
● Reduce the lens’ reflected light to an extreme, prevent the formation of field flares and double images
● Auxiliary lens compatible with all camera brands
● 0.35x super wide angle lens with a strong fisheye effect
● Detachable macro lens for close up macro photography
● Limited lifetime warranty
K&F Concept VS other brands
● Note: This is a conversion add-on lens, not a SLR lens for the body of your camera,please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering .
● This kit is compatible with 58MM lenses only.Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model.Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed undermeath your lens cap.This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. Eg. Ø58 = 58mm thread size.
● Wide angle fisheye lens with macro portion ● Front and back lens cover
● Protective lens bag