58mm 0.21X Fisheye Lens for Canon Nikon Sony 58mm UV Front Threads DSLR Cameras and Camcorders
In photography, a fisheye lens is a wide-angle lens that takes in an extremely wide, hemispherical image. Originally developed for use in meteorology to study cloud formation and called “whole-sky lenses”, fisheye lenses quickly became popular in general photography for their unique, distorted appearance. They are often used by photographers shooting broad landscapes to suggest the curve of the Earth. Hemispherical photography is used for various scientific purposes to study plant canopy geometry and to calculate near-ground solar radiation.
- 0.21x Super High Resolution Fisheye Wide Angle Lens
- Multi Coated Optical Glass
- Infrared Compatible
- Great for Every Type of Photographic Situation
- Lens Back Threads Size 58mm
- Made of metal (not plastic)
- Brand new, never used
- Color : Black
- 58mm Front Threads Camera and Camcorder
- 1x 58mm 0.21x Fisheye Lens
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x Lens Bag
Note: Before you purchase, you should comfirm your camera has a 58mm lens thread. If your camera just has a 58mm lens without thread (e.g Canon G10, G12), you need to buy a adapter tube for it.