- Magnification range from 0.1x to 2x. Easily alter the magnification ratio without installing any extension tube or teleconverter. Ideally suited for rapidly changing macro photography scenarios.
- Wide magnification range also makes it extremely useful for shooting macro objects (e.g. insects) with different sizes.
- Designed also for normal shooting purposes with a 60mm focal length. An all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography.
- Houses with 9 elements in 7 groups patented optical structure to provide great deal of image clarity and color renderness.
- The optical system consists of 2 major moving lenses groups in order to minimize the barrel distortion.
- 14 pieces of aperture blades form a close-to-circular aperture, capable of creating creamy shallow depth of view.
- The enclosure of the lens is made of metal to strengthen its durability.
Specifications: Focal Length: 60mm Maximum Aperture: F/2.8 Angle of View: 25.3 degrees Frame size: APS-C Lens Structure: 9 elements in 7 groups Aperture Blades: 14 Min. Aperture Size: 22 Min. shooting distance: 18.5cm Max. magnification Ratio: 2x Focus: Manual Focus Filter Size: 62mm Lens size: 95x70mm Weight: 540g Compatible with: Canon EOS EF mount cameras Note: Camera not included What you will get: 1 x 60mm f/2.8 Ultra-Macro Lens 1 x Front Lens Cap 1 x Rear Lens Cap 1 x Lens pouch 1 x Manual